Voted The #1 Item for Dads to Have in Their Car – 3 Years Running!
It is absolutely impossible to be ready for all the “needs” or “incidents” that happen when driving kids around. Whether it’s a spill on your upholstery, dirty shoes with mud (or poop), “I need a napkin” urgent request from the back seat, or simply you left the house in a hurry and forgot sunscreen – this kit has you covered with 30 items that will help you be a hero in any situation – and trust us, you will have MANY situations that happen in the car at every age of childhood. See why thousands of Dads say the Oh-Sh*t-Kit is the best thing they have ever bought to have in their car.
Buy one today and you’ll be prepared for the inevitable incidents that are going to happen in your car with your kids! And this week only save 20%!
Only $19.95 + $5 Shipping
100% Guaranteed to Save Your As* At Least 10 Times!
- Barf-Bag (Worth it Alone to Keep Off the Upholstery)
- Three Wipes Worth of Toilet Paper (For That Inevitable Roadside Stop)
- Soiled Clothes Bag (Worth it to Save You From the Smell Alone)
- Disposable Gloves (For Cleaning up Barf & Soiled Clothes in the Car)
- Sanitizing Wipes (Can Save “An Illness a Week”)
First Aid (Bandaids, Alcohol Wipes, Antibiotic Ointment)
- Healthy Pretzel Snack
- Bottle of Water
- Paper & Pencil
- Napkins & Tissues
- Fork & Knife
- Ketchup, Mustard, Salt, Pepper
- Hard Candy (Great Incentive for Good Car Behavior)
Red String (Remind Yourself to Pick Up the Kids)
- Quarters & Change (No More Parking Tickets)
- A “Few Extra Bucks” (For When You Forget Your Wallet)
- Extra House Key (Don’t Ever Get Locked Out Again)
- Aspirin & Ibuprofen (For That Headache From the Kids Fighting)
- Batteries (For That Device to Keep Working for the Rest of the Car Ride)
And More Storage You Can Use for Gum, Mints, Chapstick & More!
- Quick and Easy Access to Emergency Information for Every Family Member
- Blood Types, Allergies, Emergency Contacts, Medical Conditions
- Doctor Phone Numbers, Closest Hospitals & Easy Access to Critical Information